Zookeeper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Zookeeper Reviews

March 22, 2017
Geez, this movie was bad. A terrible, overused premise, and awful acting. The animals are not funny with their stupid stereotypes.
March 3, 2017
Kevin James manages to laugh at him a little bit, as well as the situation of humor and talking animals that are going to help James in the role of character in their lives by giving advice.
Humor is still not discharged properly, but one scene kaahaileva car gorilla to bring a little smile mouths. Talking animals might initially seem quite mischievous, but in the end are not in line with expectations, the animals know only the votes cast Sylvester Stallone, Adam Sandler and Maya Rudolph. A few humorous glimpse of this case can be seen, but otherwise the assembly will remain subdued.
February 23, 2017
"There's a scene where a wolf tells Kevin James to mark his terrority, and it then cuts to James peeing in a bush at a party. If that doesn't sum up this movie then I won't know what will."
½ January 26, 2017
Kevin James es Griffin Keyes, un cuidador de Zoológico que tiene la habilidad de hablar con los animales, pero se siente incómodo en su relación con las mujeres a raíz de una profunda ruptura que marcó su vida. Para recuperar la confianza en sí mismo, los animales deciden darle una mano y una serie de consejos que Griffin intentará aplicar con la chica de sus sueños. Con las actuaciones de Roasario Dawson, Leslie Bibb, Ken Jeong y Donni Wahlberg
½ December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 9, 2016
Funny in many parts, pretty standard plot line (but I wasn't expecting more). Enjoyable.
December 2, 2016
Sorry but zoo animals, sex and Kevin James just doesn't go well together.
November 26, 2016
Prob funny with kids
½ November 19, 2016
It will never win an Oscar but it definitely brings out the 12 year old in me. Funny, sweet, silly, loved the Gorilla!
November 10, 2016
Kevin James' oafish charm is not enough in Zookeeper, a stale comedy that's too raunchy for kids and too childish for adults.
½ August 19, 2016
A Zookeeper gets lessons on life and love from a bunch of animals who come to life in his presence.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Way better than I thought it would be even made me laugh a few times which most comedies fail to provide now days, Very enjoyable.
½ July 25, 2016
Adam Sandler Playing The Monkey sounds like he has his annoying voice on!
Kevin James Acting Stupid in a wildlife is worse than becoming a cop in a mall!
But I think Becoming a Cop In a Mall is a Good Idea from James.
This Movie is a piece of Animal Shit!

Score: 1.5/10
½ July 25, 2016
It's a movie of fun and as I am a child I will speak for all children when I say it's not a bad movie it's actually really good
½ June 30, 2016
Zookeeper is an average movie. However, this is not one of Kevin James' best movies. The plot of the movie is good and the movie is kind of funny. I would suggest this movie.
May 30, 2016
Good movie for the kids I didn't mind it
½ May 29, 2016
Probably more toward the worst Kevin James films I've seen. His acting was normal enough, but the film wasn't worth much of a taste. The storyline wasn't too bad, but it mixed with this filmography overall just wasn't much. As a comedy, it really wasn't that funny, and as something serious, most of the animals took that seriousness away. Adam Sandler as the monkey was the only real funny thing out of the whole film. The special effects on the animals were really the only other positive highlight of the film as well. A film about a zookeeper, that ain't a keeper.
April 2, 2016
It's a good idea, but this is just another pointless, no-good, comedy movie.
February 7, 2016
What a funny movie I like how the animals tell him how to get a girlfriend and they help him but hey help them in the wrong way such as Griffin went to the bathroom behind a tree and people saw him. I like the Gorilla Bernie he was pretty funny I like when they were in the car and Bernie was dancing. Kevin James is funny in this movie
January 30, 2016
Corky and witty zoo keeper finds himself with the help of a bunch of wild animals!