Better Call Saul: Season 5 Reviews

• 21h ago

Pinky likes it very much.

Pinky likes it very much.

• 1d ago

Thank goodness someone is still producing quality television like this. The 'golden age' of appointment TV may have died off with the end of Breaking Bad and Mad Men, but at least we still have this gem for the time being.

• 1d ago

A chapter that crowns Saul Goodman's transition and not only makes us think about his future, but makes the viewer worry about Kim. Even though we know That Saul will survive by the end of this series, the tension he subjects you to is impressive. What to say about the photograph of this chapter, simply perfect. The play of lights, cameos and shots reminiscent of moments of breaking bad and the same series chapters back, like Saul's brother covered with canvas.

The best in TV right now

The best in TV right now

Siempre ha sido una de las mejores series y no decepciona

Siempre ha sido una de las mejores series y no decepciona

• 3d ago

Absolutely well written, well acted, well done in every aspect. Coming right along with the greatest show of television, Breaking Bad, one can only expect a brilliant entertainment right here.

• 3d ago

Continues to find a way to stay tight, fresh and intelligent.

Continues to find a way to stay tight, fresh and intelligent.

• 6d ago

MORE THAN I EXPECTED. PERFECT SEASON

MORE THAN I EXPECTED. PERFECT SEASON

• Apr 03, 2020

Absolutely astonishing! Imagine Breaking Bad gets the highest rate and appreciation of most TV shows fans, and you multiple that by 5 times and you get Better Call Saul. Not just the writing, directing, cinematography, score but characters of the show are incredible in a brilliant way. I imagine Saul (Bob Odenkirk) as a God playing with people choices. Defiantly something you have to watch in a show! I'm waiting for the final piece (season six) to happily rate the series as 10/10 flawless.

• Mar 31, 2020

a lot to say about this.. All I needed from a TV series, clever, coherent, meticulous attention to details, funny, drama, no superfluous and granted action scenes. I mean, this looks like a TV series made by someone that has PASSION for cinema, and not made just economic purposes. To all the people that appears on the credits at the end: I hope you'll keep create together amazing things like this, thanks.