Castle Rock: Season 2 Reviews

• Jan 27, 2021

The series benefits most when its leads its focus on psychotic Annie and the mystery and storyline around her character. The other storylines don't add much weight. I feel the series would have benefited from a central psychological thriller storyline, and removing the unnecessary elements with some subtle references to the other King novels.

• Jan 21, 2021

Simply appalling that no one ever brings to justice the child-abusing, murderous, psychotic abductress lead character.

• Nov 27, 2020

A slow burn horror series, giving us the vibe of one creepy horror city with everyone living inside it. Two alternating storylines for each season, giving us a big picture of what's going on. Bill Skarsgård (ex Clown of ‘IT') perfectly portrayed his role as one creepy character for Season 1. However the plot remains questionable for Season 2 | follow us at @uncle.review

• May 16, 2020

Another anti-white story. Bad bigoted white men, Somalia men all good. Liked season 1 but season 2 is another boring story with a forced ideology . Yawn!

• May 12, 2020

A amazing performance by Lizzy Caplan, and by Bill Skarsgård. A season that had a few plot holes but more consistently disturbed then its prior season.

• Apr 11, 2020

Hulu wrote "STEPHEN KING" on a baseball bat, and hit the audience with it. There's no suspense and absolutely no intellect to this mess. And boy do I mean "mess." It's a curiosity watch for Corona and nothing more. Pretty miserable, to be honest.

• Apr 05, 2020

It's very different from the first season but love how they incorporated some other Stephen King characters into one show!

• Mar 25, 2020

Absolutely amazing!!! Great acting, soo many Easter eggs for Stephen King fans, the most satisfying ending to a TV series I've ever seen. Must watch!!

• Feb 24, 2020

Phenomenal performance from Lizzy Caplan as Annie Wilkes.

Phenomenal performance from Lizzy Caplan as Annie Wilkes.

• Jan 29, 2020

Well worth watching. Season one was a bit ho-hum, but "heavens to Betsy", season 2 is a big step up. Lizzy evokes her inner "dirty bird" and puts up a remarkable performance. She has all the tiny nuances that Kathy Bates made famous all those years ago as Annie Wilkes. The plot loses a bit when they steer too far away from Annie's story, but it comes back with a bang at the end. Go watch it.