Grace and Frankie: Season 2 Reviews

• Jan 18, 2020

I love it you must watch it I have watched this season over and over and can't get enough.

• Jun 29, 2019

Finding its feet, funny and well written!

Finding its feet, funny and well written!

• May 04, 2019

This season was definitely an improvement on the last one and I'm so happy they are focusing more on the leading ladies and their relationship with each other. Sometimes a bit scattered in its focus but most of the problems I had with the show were gone by the 8th or 9th episode and I'm ready for the wild and fun ride I'm sure to be the next season. Some very funny moments like the tobasco throwing, the blood from the palm oil, and a lot more. 3.5/5

• Feb 20, 2019

Season 2 remains to be 100% entertaining just like season 1!

Season 2 remains to be 100% entertaining just like season 1!

• Feb 10, 2019

This show so far has became my favorite

This show so far has became my favorite

• Feb 20, 2018

i like watching the series but just want Frankie's character to be a little more grounded. I understand it is supposed to be entertaining but it gets irritating as she comes across as irrational and over emotional.

• Jan 18, 2018

Entire series seems to be a push for progressive liberal thinking.

Entire series seems to be a push for progressive liberal thinking.

• Mar 27, 2017

This show is hilarious, just finished binge watching season 3 with mum on netflix cant wait till next season.

• Mar 02, 2017

This show is great fun ... Ladies nite, wine, and lots of laughs add to the fun.

• Feb 12, 2017

Season 2 is better than Season 1. Characters are more complete, the actors are feeling more comfortable and natural in their roles. Love the plots and sub-plots. Very very good series by this season.