Turtle Diary Reviews

• Aug 25, 2017

Simplistic plot of 2 middle age adults of Neaera Duncan (,Glenda Jackson) and bookstore clerk William Snow (Ben Kingsley). complying to releasing 3 turtles back into the ocean from their captived tank environment.

• Sep 22, 2011

Glenda Jackson and Ben Kingsley liberate turtles from an aquarium and return them to the sea in this charming, quirky comedy populated with peculiar people.

• Feb 03, 2009

Loved this charming film! Such odd characters, and such an odd script, too, but lovely. Not everything is about the turtle caper, but also about their lives and how freeing the turtles freed themselves. Wonderful performances.

• Sep 20, 2004

[i]I am prejudiced, I like Ben Kingsley. Saw this movie a year ago, and[/i] [i]I want to see it again. There are relatively few movies in this film genre.[/i] [i]"Turtle Diary" has a good environmental theme and a pretty good love[/i] [i]story. Shows a great love for animals, in a logical format.[/i] [i]////[/i]